Kudos Knowledge release version 2.1 of Kudos Chat Search for Skype
20th January 2012
Kudos Knowledge has been listening to the feedback of their customers and today they announced the release of version 2.1 of
Kudos Chat Search for Skype.
This version release has new features and the product has been altered to make the Personal Edition perpetually free!
New features :
- Export Skype conversation history into plain text format using CSV export;
- Faster search results, with paging for easier access;
- Use the calendar to select date range when searching; and,
- Personal edition is now FREE.
- View in Skype link for PC fixed if your default browser is Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.
The latest version can be downloaded on our product page.
Kudos Knowledge will be releasing a new version every month. The decision to include the ‘export to csv’ feature was the result of considerable feedback and market analysis. As a result, next month, Kudos Chat Search will be releasing both a delete skype history feature and a private chatting feature. The delete feature will allow the user to select what they want to delete using the search function and then delete it permanently. The private chatting feature will allow a user to chat in Skype while preventing those chats being stored on the local computer.
Demand for this solution has been growing rapidly and Kudos Knowledge are adapting quickly to it. The result is a soaring user base in the personal and professional market. However enterprise solutions for corporations is still the target market for this product.